< Back to Management
Thomas G. Ahneman, COO
Mr. Ahneman provides oversight and coordinates the management of all projects, including architects, engineers, and construction professionals. Lumina’s in-house team of engineers, architects, project managers, technicians, and BIM/CAD designers work with each client to develop an accurate understanding of the existing conditions, capture precision point clouds and create custom deliverables, ranging from raw data to 2D drawings and 3D models.
I backstop the entire Lumina team. A collaborative mindset is encouraged throughout the firm, from our training program through project closure, and endorsed by company leadership. Each project manager works with our team of CAD technicians. This structure ensures that all team members receive critical knowledge and support from each other.
30 Years of Experience
- Professional Engineer – New York and Connecticut
- Professional Land Surveyor – Connecticut
- M.S. City College (CUNY), New York, New York 1983
- B.S. University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut 1981
- Recipient of ACEC Member of the Year Award for Exemplary Performance, 2008
- Recipient of ACEC Merit Award, 2008 and 2010
- Professional civil engineer with both design and construction management expertise. Mr. Ahneman has extensive experience in managing multi-million-dollar projects from planning to construction.
- Proven success in resource and project management, with clear focus on vision, quality, productivity, and innovation.
- Continued growth in engineering and management assignments requiring exceptional leadership skills and practices applied towards the geospatial contracts, design, scanning, assessment and operation of systems and to the practical solutions of complex engineering problems.
- Extensive diversified hands-on experience in the scanning, design, operation, and emergency response management of medical systems and projects.
- Managed the scanning and processing of 33 scan to CAD projects (including public and private owned / operated facilities)