< Back to Management
Keith Werner, Chief Financial Officer
As CFO, Mr. Werner brings certainty to projects and property portfolios with Lumina’s world-class laser measurement services. He oversees as-built floor plans and supports a range of business applications including building valuation, retrofit design, facility management, and space planning. Mr. Werner makes it easy for our clients, providing CAD plans, PDF plans, quantity calculations, and colorized elevational depictions that you simply download.
He specializes in building measurement where he uses high-accuracy laser scanners and survey-grade GPS to generate as-built floor plans, elevations and 3D BIM/CAD models. He has measured real estate for many of the world’s most prominent companies and services a diverse clientele of building owners, managers, brokers, builders, architects, engineers, designers, fabricators, and tenants.
- Manhattan College, Riverdale, NY 2011, BA Science, Civil Engineering
- Renasselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY 2008, Civil Engineering
- CT Professional Engineer Lic# 31179
- NY Professional Engineer Lic#097454
- SC Professional Engineer Lic# 0
- Historic Preservation, Seismic Assessments, Regulatory, Drainage, Septic Systems and Site Designs
- Environmental Planning Studies, Low Impact Development (LID), Wetland Delineation, Design and Mitigation,
- Assisted Development Plans for NYSDOT Patroon Bridge 2012
- Inspections of Structures for NYSDOT, NYSTA, MTA, NY Transit, SCDOT, TxDOT and ADOT
- Prepared Calculations/Plans for Replacement Deck at PANYNJ’s Lincoln Tunnel Expressway Bridge
- Designed Flood Barriers to Protect NYCT Entrance Portals to Subway
Managed Design Staff for Retaining Wall Gateway Park for NYCEDC