Lumina Lidar, LLC is a woman-owned small business (WOSB), formed by Catherine A. Ruiz, Thomas G. Ahneman, Keith Werner and Kristian B. Fontanilla in 2019 as an outgrowth of engineering and land surveying services provided by Ahneman Kirby, LLC, a third generation small business whose expertise includes infrastructure, roads and bridges, sites, structures, 3D mapping and modeling, geospatial analysis, existing conditions and as-built depiction delivered to clients.
Modeling your world at the speed of light – LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) is our principal reconnaissance tool that uses remote-sensing technology in terrestrial, mobile, and aerial (drones, aircraft) forms. It provides large or small commercial, industrial, residential and government clients highly detailed and accurate 3D models of surface conditions, buildings and facilities, terrain and agriculture, transportation (air, rail and highway).
DUNS #: 117101849
CAGE #: 8GFG6
- 541370 Surveying and Mapping (except geophysical)
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541340 – Drafting Services
- 237210 – Land Subdivision
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 87130000 – Surveying Services
- 73710000 – Custom Computer Programming Services
PSC and FSC codes:
- C217 Mapping
- C218 Architectural & Engineering Services
- T014 Topography Services
- 1550 Drones
- 6675 Drafting, Surveying, & Mapping Instruments
- R425 Engineering & Technical Services
- R617 Data Collection Services
- OUR PROCESS: Custom automation of data. Safe, cost-effective data collection teamed with programmers who automate, animate, and custom-build your digital model or Bill of Materials to your level of detail. We don’t quit until you’re satisfied.
- OUR TEAM: A certified professional oversees every aspect of your project. We are trained engineers and surveyors who produce the level of precision and accuracy the project demands and the client expects.
OUR EQUIPMENT: In-house, self-owned and operated aircraft, drones (UAV’s), mobile, terrestrial LiDAR equipment, computer equipment, data centers, hardware, and software. We bring the solution to you – to any US location (Foreign optional).
OUR KNOWLEDGE: Expertise/Aid in design, space definition, elevations, quantitative analysis, and conflict detection for more than 15 years. A ton of successful projects through our convenient locations in Connecticut, Delaware and South Carolina.